Download Win Toolkit 184.108.40.206 Portable
July 8, 2012 | In: Software
Download Win Toolkit 220.127.116.11 Portable | 9.42 Mb
A new program to work with images of Windows 7, and 8. The program is a good alternative RTLite and free. The tool allows you to configure a Windows 7 c using the “Integrator all in one.” You can integrate elements such as updating driver packages, add-ons, gadgets, wallpapers, themes and much more in the way of Windows 7. The program requires no installation and is ready to use!
A. Downloading updates for Windows 7 with the new changes, SP1, Language Packs without having to visit the Microsoft Web page, the driver packages and so on.
Two. The integration of the drivers, registry entries, add-ons, language packs, gadgets and much more in the way of Windows.
Three. Integration into the image of a “silent” installations.
4. Conversion Update MSU to CAB, and vice versa, the extraction of updates EXE and convert them to Cab-files for further integration into the image.
Five. Merge x86 and x64 images into a single image.
6. Creating a bootable USB-disk and CD ROM DVD.
7. Removing / adding components, the Windows implementation of the image.
Eight. Creating a response file (silent installation).
9. Removing and installing the cached updates to the current installed system for Windows.
10. Forced off the mounted image.
11. The separation of the image into several parts if the car is not the destination drive DVD.
12. Built-in manager WIM, DISM, and editing images imagex WIM (no need to download Microsoft Windows AIK).
13. Removing the Microsoft Office updates from the EXE files and convert them into the Cab-files for further integration into the image.
14. Creating your own add-ons of the software installations for subsequent integration into the image.
15. Editing the registry within the image WIM (add, delete, edit the registry entries in the image).